- We do consider all aspects of the dress and come up with the proper cleaning treatment. Dry cleaning or wet cleaning, or both, could be applied. We strive to achieve the best possible results for customers.
- We cannot guarantee 100% success rate to clean your dress, particularly for second-hand garments. There are some stains or fabric that cannot be properly cleaned without damaging the garment. Over-processing of the garments might also weaken or damage the fabric. We strive to do our best and take a good balance carefully between cleanliness and risk of damage.
- There is always risk involved in the cleaning process, no matter how many safety precautions or preparations we take. Various parts of the garments may come in contact by itself, which may weaken or damage the fabric. Customers should understand about the risk of possible damage to the garments. We do not take any responsibilities for any potential damage of customers’ items.
- We clean the garments according to the care label attached with the dress. If there is no care label, please contact the manufacturer or designer to get it. If you cannot provide such information, we will clean the garments based on our best knowledge and we do not take any responsibilities of any damage.
- For any alteration, we suggest customers to do it after cleaning to minimize any risk.
- We do not provide any repair service. Any wear and tears or damages that were originally on the garments will not be fixed or repaired.
- Hangers sent to us are not returnable. Please send the garments to us using disposable hangers, or without hangers.
- We do not take photos for customers due to variations in screen colour and lighting, which may look different from the actual garment.
- If the enlistment or accessories on the garment is glued, there is a risk of glue melting or it getting off during the cleaning process such that we do not take any responsibilities.
- Third party courier company such as UPS or other express delivery company, will be used for delivery of garments.
- In the unlikely event that there are any damage/ stolen/ loss happened to the dress during delivery, transit insurance can cover the value of your items, up to maximum £1000.
- Additional Transit Insurance of up to £5000 can bu purchased in SHOP
- Upon pick-up of customers’ items, it is the responsibility for customers to properly pack the items in a cardboard box or any sturdy container suitable for delivery. Any loosely or improperly packed items are not insured.
- According to UPS website (https://www.ups.com/packaging?loc=en_IE), here is how to properly pack your dress:You can help to ensure that your package arrives safely and on time with these packaging guidelines and procedures developed from UPS research.
- Use a rigid box with flaps intact
- Remove any labels, hazardous materials indicators, and other previous shipment markings on the box that are no longer applicable
- Wrap all items separately
- Use adequate cushioning material
- Use strong tape designed for shipping
- Do not use string or paper over-wrap
- Use a single address label that has clear, complete delivery and return information
- Place a duplicate address label inside the package
- In case of any damage/ loss or stolen of your items, customers must report the case to us within 48 hours of happening; and customers might need to show the proof of purchase of the items.
- After cleaning we will contact you for the return arrangement, and you need to confirm the date of return within 2 weeks of first contact.
- Credit Card Payment (Stripe): Secure credit card payment by European card via Stripe. Extra 1% surcharge applied for non-European cards. Upon receiving your garments, if we find out that there are any mismatch with the purchase options (eg. conditions, fiber contents and soiling) you chose, you may need to pay for the difference. If you want to cancel the order, there is a 3% credit card surcharge fees from Stripe to refund a charge, and you need to pay for courier collection and return fees.
- Bank Transfer: Transfer payment directly into our bank account. Please use your Order ID as the payment reference. Your order will not be picked up until the funds have been received in our account. Upon receiving your garments, if we find out that there are any mismatch with the purchase options (eg. conditions, fiber contents and soiling) you chose, you may need to pay for the difference. If you want to cancel the order, we can process a refund while you need to pay for the courier collection and return fees.